Monday, January 30, 2012

Sally's Elmo Quilt

I did this about 1 year ago when my girl was very fond of Elmo.


It's a simple quilt but I like the colours and the Sesame Street theme so much that I could do 100s of quilts like that :0).  I used this minkylike backing fabric which wasn't a very good idea. I have to say that I'm kinda nervous and working this fabric almost drove me nuts. I know there are people out there handling this without major problems...you all have my deepest respect ;0)!!!....but I don't!!! It's too bad because it's a very cozy and snugly but flannel is as well...just not so bitchy :p!! So, as you can already imagine: I didn't quilt it!! Sally didn't mind!!


Der hier ist schon etwas älter und kann eigentlich nicht als Quilt bezeichnet werden :P! Er entstand vor etwas mehr als einem Jahr als meine Kleine auf ihrem Elmotrip war. Ich bin ja da auch grosser Fan von, ich könnte 100e von diesen Teilen nähen. Allerdings hatte ich die grossartige Idee als Rückseite Nicki zu verwenden...nix für meine Nerven!! Ich weiss, es gibt Leute da draussen, die machen das im Schlaf...Hut ab ;0)!!...aber ich gehöre nicht dazu, hehe... Kein Wunder also, dass das Teil nicht gequiltet wurde...Sally war's dann auch egal, so war er schneller zum Kuscheln fertig :0)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment